The dental office of Kelly W. Keith, DDS has been serving the Austin, TX community for 30 years. During this time, Dr. Keith and our staff have established a solid reputation for providing excellent dental care in a very friendly, honest, and down-to-earth manner. We share one common goal as a team: to make each patient’s visit as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
What makes us unique?
- We have selected a team that is genuinely concerned about your comfort and safety. You are treated as if you are a member of our family; you are our top priority, and the reason why we’re here in the first place.
- Dr. Keith places a strong emphasis on preventive care. In the long run, prevention will help you maintain a healthy dentition and reduces the need for expensive, unanticipated restorative care.
- Our office is a very comfortable and relaxing environment in which you can receive the care you deserve. It is actually a converted Hyde Park residence that dates back to the 1930s, and has all the amenities of home.
We offer a full range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services, as well as treatment for periodontal disease, root canals, and oral surgery, including wisdom teeth removal. Soothing music, nitrous oxide, and oral sedation are also available to lessen any unease for our more anxious patients. Our additional services include:
- Dental implants and implant-supported dentures
- Natural-looking teeth whitening
- Durable and beautiful porcelain veneers
- Therapy for sleep apnea and snoring
If you have questions regarding your oral health, or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Keith, please feel free to contact our Austin dental office. During your complimentary consultation, you will receive information about your dental health, including a diagnosis, as well as the treatment needed to correct the problem, any risks associated with the treatment, the cost of care, and the time required. We believe that you deserve to be fully informed about your treatment plan from the beginning.